You & the Law - Fall 2019
You & the Law - Summer 2019
- Special Consumer Product Safety Act provision hides dangerous products
- Don’t rely on these myths about airline prices
- Stay calm during the holidays
- Affordable options to payday loans
- Tips to reduce sodium in your diet
You & the Law - Spring 2019
- Education, skills, effort needed to become a lawyer
- Watch for signs of concussion in children
- Don’t let a rental scam spoil your vacation
- What affects your credit score, and what doesn’t
- Tips for college students when opening a bank account
You & the Law - Summer 2018
- Private actions in the courts promote safety and responsibility
- Dangers of tanning beds
- Protect yourself from cell-phone account fraud
- What to know before you have cataract surgery
- Get the most from your credit card benefits
You & the Law - Spring 2018
- When a computer decides your damages
- Plan ahead to ensure a successful summer road trip
- Lifestyle changes can help prevent a stroke
- Is your smartphone draining your brain?
You & the Law - Fall 2017
- Recovering insurance you’re due after a disaster
- Tips on what you can do to lower your car insurance rates
- Is a reverse mortgage a sound financial choice?
- Fainting or dizziness not always cause for alarm
You & the Law - Summer 2017
- How the United States selects federal judges
- When reading the news, consider the source
- A guide to hybrid cars
- Study habits help reduce student stress
You & the Law - Spring 2017
- Lawyers give back through pro bono legal services
- Money-making schemes target seniors and veterans
- Choosing the right generator for your home
- Should you buy travel insurance?
You & the Law - Winter 2016
- Your insurer’s duty to defend claims against you
- When your mobile phone is used to stalk you
- Be aware of hidden sources of caffeine
- Is someone using your Social Security number?
You & the Law - Summer 2016
- When do you need a lawyer?
- How to be a smart online shopper
- Spotting a charity scam
- Your rights when buying prescription eyeglasses
You & the Law - Spring 2016
- Facial recognition: Who’s watching you?
- Safety precautions help protect children in or near the water
- America elects a new president this fall
- New identity theft protection and recovery program
You & the Law - Fall 2014
- Forced arbitration: closing the courtroom door on consumers and small businesses
- Daily aspirin therapy: Is it right for you?
- Chip technology in your credit card
- Are you and your 401(k) ready for retirement?
You & the Law - Summer 2014
- Federal courts play key role in American society
- Medical errors could be more common than you think
- How well do you know common legal terms?
- Should you have a medical power of attorney?
You & the Law - Spring 2014
- How can I afford to hire an attorney to represent me?
- Ready! Set! Vote! 2014 is an important election year
- Pedestrian deaths up while other crash fatalities trend down
- Should you disclose your social media passwords during a job interview?
- Why does auto insurance cost so much?
You & the Law - Summer 2013
- Anti-cyberbullying laws designed to protect children
- Whistle-blowers play big role in bringing justice to wrongdoers
- Avoid becoming a health-care fraud victim
- Warm weather increases danger of leaving children in cars
- ‘Do Not Call Registry’ ranks among favorite government programs
You & the Law - Spring 2013
- Secret court settlements can hide dangerous products from consumers
- Drug use is growing issue in crash deaths
- Feds create ‘one-stop shop’ for learning about recalls
- Goodbye to extra-loud TV ads
- Warning issued on fake online drug deals
- Checking your free credit report can pay off
- Ledbetter law helps employees fight wage discrimination
- What’s next for the Affordable Care Act?
- Knowing the law: What’s an administrative law judge?
- Common myths about taxes
- Watch out for fake lawyer scams on Internet